Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Evening Card

I bought my first 2 Whipper Snapper Stamps a couple of days ago and I think I'm in love! This little Ginger Bread House was so fun to colour, very festive.  Patterned Paper is by Basic Grey, pink cardstock is Bazzill Bling and die cut is from Stampin Up, used some liquid applique for the snow/icicles on the roof...heated it up to puff it up and then added some glitter to it while it was still warm. And the candies are actually little ornaments I bought from Michaels for a mini Christmas tree, cute don't ya think?!
 
 Enjoy your weekend!!
Charlene =)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah...I think it so pretty!!
you are well done
I am finding a tree for chistmas
but my room very small!!!
If i bought it I must sleep in toilet for sure!!!

Anonymous said...

Fab card! =)

Anonymous said...

oh wow i love what you have doen with that stamp ! ( i have it also ) but yours is sooooooo much more gorgeous ! love your creativity that you have used on image .

love maddy

Anonymous said...

Aw this is so cute I love it, I think your no 1 card is so original its one of my favs!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is sooooo cute! Love the snow and the candies :)

Anonymous said...

What a cute card!! I love all the little "extras" you added. I the candy ornaments was a GRAET idea!