Sunday, January 25, 2009

Back to Blogging

Hello everyone! Happy New Year...ummm yes I'm a bit late on that one lol. Its already been stated that I'm a bad blogger...going to work on improving that.

I spent a couple hours lastnight moving my craft supplies upstairs into my dining room. We have some water issues right now, in our last windstorm some vinyl siding blew off the side of the house and we weren't aware of it, one morning Cheyenne stepped on our laminate flooring in the living room close to the fire place and asked why water was coming up over the laminate....so to make a long story short, insurance is involved, I have no craftroom as water started coming thru the heat vent in the ceiling and other areas and well its just a big mess lol. But I'm set up in the dining room now so I can actually craft again without running up and down the stairs looking for stuff stored in the family room.!

This calendar I made for my Mother in Law for her birthday. I got the idea from Bona, she made a beautiful calendar and I knew I wanted to try making one myself. It was super easy, a little time consuming trying to find enough numbers etc but a fun project. I still haven't got the months done, working on that today and I still need to make more tags with family pics for birthdays. All the tags are attached using velcro, the calendar itself was done using a very thick piece of 12x12 chipboard and then I attached the clip at the top. The papers used were by "October Afternoon"...loving that line!




No comments: