Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Birthday RAKS



3 Birthday RAKS that I received. The first is from Jane, all the way from Perth, Western Australia. Such a pretty card, I love the colours and the distressed look. Hop on over to her blog Scossie Jane, she has some beautiful work for you to admire.

The 2nd RAK is from Debbie Riches (Richmond, Texas), such a sweet card...I love birds!

And the 3rd RAK is from Angie (Waipahu, Hawaii), love the layers and the stamps used to create a patterned paper.

Thank you so much ladies, I really really appreciate your thoughtfullness :o)

I even made a card tonight but I'm going to have to save that for tomorrow. I have to be up very early to take my son to the Greyhound station in the morning, I must get my buns into bed!!

Charlene :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool cards, fab and funky colours.