Sunday, August 24, 2008

August 24th, 2008

I don't have anything to share tonight (cards I mean), just didn't find anytime to craft this weekend. I celebrated my 37th birthday today, I cannot believe how fast my 30's are going by!! Yesterday my sister and I spent the day at the PNE / Playland reliving our youth lol, rode alot of rides, had many many laughs....and of course I'm paying for it today (a little sore....okay alot sore lol). I'll post some pictures once Jenn uploads them. Today I hung out at home with my family, caught up on some sleep and then we met up with my parents, my sister and her hubby for dinner at Milestone's.

I will do my best to have some cards ready for tomorrow evening, I don't have much else planned afterwork tomorrow and I have some new halloween items I'm looking forward to using :o)

I'm off to bed...nighty night!!

No comments: