Thursday, August 21, 2008

August 21, 2008

So I never know what to title my posts, is it really lame to just have dates? Sometimes there is a really appropriate title but most of the time I'm just stuck. Just a quick post, its late and I've been having such a problem staying awake at my desk, I get googlie eyes and my head starts bobbing lol...not a pretty sight, ask my sister...her office is behind me lol

I haven't decided if my card is too blue or green, kindof a bluey green. I kindof like it but I may of overdone it just a bit on the same colour.
Recipe: Bazzil Cardstock, PP by Basic Grey (two scoops), Flowers by Making Memories, Bling by Hero Arts and Rubon by Lasting Impressions.

Okay I'm off to bed, Friday tomorrow....woot!! Weekends ROCK!!!

Charlene



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card is just lovely Charlene! I love the monocromatic hues. Your blog look fa by the way! Hugs! Deb

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I didn't see your email,so here is your birthday blessings from me! Hugs, Deb

Anonymous said...

This card is gorgeous!!!