Monday, November 19, 2007

Monday, Nov 19/07

I managed to make a few cards over the weekend, didn't get to craft with Mom on Friday as planned. We had a project in mind, had most of our supplies....all but a couple and as luck would have it we weren't able to find the last thing on our list (pearl tipped pins), we can find long ones that you would use to make corsages but not a "normal" length pin with a pearl top....sounds simple....not! If any one happens to know where I can buy these puuulease let me know.

This card was using my new Hannah Stamps (love them), looking foward to playing more with them. Patterned paper was by Basic Grey (Figgy Pudding).

I did make a couple more cards but will save those for tomorrow as I don't think I'll make it downstairs to play tonight.










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found pearl tip pins at Wal-Mart. Short ones and long. Colored and white. Good lucK!

Sarah said...

I love the new picture you have on here of yourself!

Corie said...

Happy New Year -- love your card!!