Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year

Boy or boy my blog had nearly been all but forgotten. I had planned to post January 1st but my house is full of sickness right now, hopefully on the tail end of it now. I can't believe that Christmas just zoomed by again, we (the whole family) were on a Mexican Cruise for Christmas, it was fantastic!! Mom and Dad took all of us, was really really great to holiday with all of my family, that hasn't happened since Dakota was 3 I think (he's 16 now)...wow!!

Lots of plans for 2008, anyone else have a few resolutions of their own? My first and foremost one is to get healthy, eat better, join the gym (and actually go). My second one is to get organized....sheesh this is not going to be an easy one, but I will do it little by little. My house is cluttered and I need to spring clean... for the whole year lol.

Well it is late, I just wanted to pop in and post....I actually have even made a couple of cards over the last 2 days....valentine one's to boot, I'll post them tomorrow.

Look forward to posting more regularly on my blog again, I miss it.

Wishing everyone all the best in 2008!
Charlene :o)

P.S. - posting a couple of pictures below from our Christmas Vacation




No comments: