Thursday, November 15, 2007

{JOY}


This small project took me all of about 15 minutes from start to finish. I almost didn't post it as there was not much of my crafting involved. I picked up the frame from the dollar store yesterday, added 3 - 3" squares of patterned paper and then glued *JOY* in chipboard letters onto the front of the glass as there was not enough room behind the glass. I used the same line of patterned Christmas paper (SEI) that I used for my Paper Tree, the combo looks quite pretty sitting on my mantle. I suppose I could of added more but I like the simplicity of it. And what a sweet little hostess gift, off to the dollar store tomorrow to scoop up some more of these frames.
I'm off to bed, work tomorrow and then craftin with my Mom tomorrow night :o) Will post our creations on Saturday.

No comments: