Thursday, September 11, 2008

Wedding Card

Stopping by quickly to share a card that I made for a friends wedding last weekend.  I don't know who the shimmer / embossed paper is by, nor do I know who makes the stamp set that I used.....hmmm not much help am I?! lol   I am currently "sort of" out of commission, going through a arthritis flare and not really able to sit down (well look down) to create.  Hoping my meds (restarted today) will kick in soon so I can get busy.  I do know that my sister....HELLOOOOOOOOO JENN....will definately be posting some creations very soon. 



Take care,
Charlene :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooo I so love what you do with these sentiments. I have not done much with setiments, however you have gven me so much inspiration with your stunning designs I may just have to give it a go.