Friday, September 19, 2008

I really do exist ...

Hello everyone!! I really do exist!! Char does in fact have a sister ... LOL!! I promised my sister that I would blog with her and I didn't really have any time until now to do so. I will be blogging on a regular basis, now its just finding the time to get into my scrapbooking room and create. I am hoping to get the room fully cleaned out and organized tonight and with any luck I will post at least one creation this weekend. Char & I (and her friend Christine) are heading down to Treasury of Memories in Bellingham, WA tomorrow morning for their Scrapbook Garage Sale .. I am VERY excited!! One persons junk is another ones treasure :o) I hope everyone has a fabu weekend ... I will post again soon!! CHEERS to it being Friday!! :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw good luck with the garage sale, hope you find something fab!!