Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Cupcakey sweetness

I {heart} the new stamps by "Taylored Expressions", I love cupcakes and these are just soooo super sweet! I'm going to have to watch my daughter, she's been eying them up since they arrived on Monday...she may be cute but keep those little fingies away from Mommies cupcake stamps lol.  I also have to say how nicely they stamp, I'm really impressed with them and will certainly be watching for new releases :o)

Recipe:
- Image by Taylored Expressions "Sweet Celebration"
- Cardstock "Stampin Up - Chocolate Chip"
- PP - Unknown
- Ribbon - Very Vanilla Grosgrain 5/8" by Stampin Up
- Copic markers and spica glitter pen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Charlene, your latest creation is a particular fav of mine as it showcases two of my favourate things, cupcakes and spots.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, very much appreciated.

You must get your Cricut out you will love it!!!

I demonstrate the Cricut all the time, so if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!!

Most important thing to remember is... never change your cartridge with the machine switched on as it can fry the memory. If you have Cricut Design studio the electrics are supported with its USB Cable andf then you can change without switching off....Erm sorry if this sounds like am preaching a little, it's just I encounter these sorts of queries daily.

Anonymous said...

Cuteness x 1000! Love the blog design with the BG paper!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card. Love the colors.