Sunday, March 28, 2010

Back from a 4+ month break

Goodmorning, its been a while....4 months to be exact!  So much has been happening, lots of changes in my life! Although I haven't been blogging I have still been crafting, unfortunately not taking pictures of many of my creations....a few though!!

The following cards are birthday ones I made for Ron's Mom and Dad and my Grandma's 90th Birthday....also one baby card in the mix too!  I don't have any info on the cards (sorry), just never thought to write it down...these are from a while back!


I hope you enjoy your Sunday, I need to compile a grocery list and meals for the week! I will be back tomorrow with some Easter cards that I have been working on this weekend!!

Charlene

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh Charlene - so wonderful to see you posting again! LOVIN' your creations - so beautiful and blingy!!