Monday, March 9, 2009

February Aloha RAK


Finally I'm posting my RAK that I received from De! It arrived on Wednesday but my daughter and I have both been sick and haven't had much computer time. De packaged my goodies in a pretty orange organza bag, I've had a thing for orange the last bit so of course I was oooing and awwwing over the pretty colour and then I opened it up to find a bunch of treats....chipboard, rubons, acrylic stamps, felt frame and the best smelling vanilla cherry lip balm (not in pic as it was in my purse upstairs at the time lol). And look at De's card, isn't it adorable, love the paper and colours. Oh and I can't forget to mention her business card she included, love the design and colours....of course I think I need some now lol. Thanks a bunch De, I appreciate everything!!

Charlene





1 comment:

de said...

Glad you liked it and it got there safely! Hope you and your daughter are feeling better!