Saturday, February 28, 2009

New Crafty Secrets Stampset

OMG I love this stamp set! I had been waiting to get my hands on this set for awhile, finally my LSS got it in and then it sat in my craftroom for over a week...why do I do that?!  My card is pretty simple looking as you can see, the chandelier is just so darned pretty I didn't want to overpower the image with too much "stuff".  I used the martini glasses in place of where the bulbs would be....cute huh?!
Items used: DP by Crafty Secrets, Image by Crafty Secrets (Chandelier Fun), Clear Baubles
Enjoy your Saturday!
Charlene

3 comments:

Maria said...

Very elegant card, Charlene!! That image is beautiful and I love the way you kept it simple. The dp is perfect with the image!! I really love the clean look! Beautiful!

Maria

Nancy said...

Yes it is....just darling and I love the way you did the champagne glasses. :)Nancy

Joey said...

Hi Charlene, this is a super card, so elegant, love the combo. joey.x