Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy October

October is definately one of my favorite months, the days are gradually getting a bit cooler and all the trees are changing colours and then the excitement of Halloween.  I think the older I get the more I enjoy Halloween, maybe its the decorating for me....hmmm note to self..."get busy on those Halloween projects"!!  I spent a little time lastnight making a new banner for our blog, when I got to work today I showed it to my Sister but only the header showed, not the side background (which should be a orange Basic Grey paper).  I can see it here at home, so I'm thinking it must have something to do with Intenet Explorer as I use Firefox here.  If you wouldn't mind dropping me a note letting me know if you can see the side bar colours I'd really appreciate it.

I have managed to complete one little Halloween Project so far, its a 6x6 canvas and was made using the new stamps from Taylored Expressions, they are soooo sweet, I just love them!  Nothing fancy but a cute little something to hang on the wall I thought.  I now have some 12x12 canvas' to work on, I have some awesome Making Memories Halloween paper that I want to work with....just need to brainstorm and come up with some ideas.  Well if you can believe it my 4 year old daughter is waiting for me to get off the computer so she can play on the Hannah Montana website lol.

Have  a great night, I might even sneak back on a bit later once the munchkin has gone to bed.

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw I love this its really different and great fun, lovin the new header bar at the top of the page... great photos too. So cute!!

Anonymous said...

Love this card! I'm a fan of Taylor's stamps too!

Anonymous said...

Hey me again, am having blog candy giveaways check it out over at my blog.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is awesome!
I LOVE all the Halloween!
Wonderful work too.
Kindly,
~Eve

Anonymous said...

Your card is too cute! It actually matches your blog! Love how festive it is over here!! :-)