Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Our New Blog

Thanks for stopping by! I have moved my blog once again. This time around my sister (Jenn) and I are going to share a blog. I've been bugging her (I'm sure she'd agree lol) to start a blog but she just hasn't gotten around to it. Me...I love to blog but I kindof suck at it, with 2 of us surely we can keep this thing going. So please add us to your blog list, send us a message and we'll return the favour :o)

I'm even going to share a card tonight...oh oh oh maybe even 2, just realized I have one on my camera that I haven't shared yet...sweet!!

This first card I made for a wedding shower I attended over the weekend. I used Making Memories Noteworthy PP and the image was by Love, Elsie but I cannot find a link to the stamp.
And this second card I made for Cheyenne's daycare worker that was leaving and moving on to another job. I unfortunately didn't write down any of the papers that I used...I will get better at that...really I will!



Well thats it for tonight, I'm off to make lunches for tomorrow.

Goodnight :o)

Charlene

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautifully stunning and creative cards, I can't pic a fav between the two, I love what you have done for the bridal card its a really unique take which worls really well.