Saturday, May 3, 2008

Saturday, May 3, 2008 (so original I know)



I don't know what to title my post, I'll come back to that later lol. I'm so behind on my blogging, I received some great things in the mail last week and am just now getting around to blogging about them. I was in Jen's Aloha Rak Club for the month of April and my swap partner was Deb. I received her RAK last Friday (look at all those goodies she included for me) and isn't her card adorable.....I love the image, its so cute!! Deb is such a sweet lady and very talented as well, please stop by her blog "Stampin on the Mountain" and take a look at her creations.

I also won some blog candy from Richelle's blog, I received an envelope full of goodies....a mini pack of acrylic stamps, some flowers, ribbon, brads and stamped images! (Thanks Richelle)








And if you can believe this I also won on Jen's "Blogoversary Giveaway", I received a $15.00 online coupon to spend at All Natural Accents (thanks Jen :o). Jen is pretty well known in the blogging world but in case you haven't stopped by her blog "Pieces of Me" before...you really should...she's very talented and her blog is always fun to read!!

Last but not least I have a card to share, its sweet and simple. The image is by Hero Arts (I think, will have to double check that) and the paper is by Basic Grey...image colored with copics.
I'm off to browse some blogs before I head to bed.

Goodnight







3 comments:

Talca en Frecuencia said...

HiCharlene from Talca, Chile, you are a paper artist, congratulations.
My blog is:
http://talcaenfrecuenciadigital.blogspot.com
bye, Patricia

Deborah said...

I am so glad you liked the RAK Charlene! Back at you (see my blog) Hugs, Deb

Vicki Chrisman said...

Thanks for coming by my blog..I really enjoyed looking at all your beautiful creations. I see you like Crafty Secrets and live in Canada??