Wednesday, April 23, 2008

{7 Things}

Heather tagged me to play the 7 things game! This is my first time being tagged so I'm more then happy to play along....thanks Heather!!

7 Things Game

The Rules for 7 Things:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

These are my 7 things.....

1. I am very unorganized and it drives me bonkers.
2. I have been married 2x, once when I was 19 and then remarried when I was 30.
3. I am infactuated with anything cupcake.
4. I have Psoriatic Arthritis.
5. I drive a Black Dodge Nitro.
6. I love 80's music.
7. I love to watch the Food Network.

I am going to tag....

Nancy

Tania

Jen

Monica

Jessi

Courtney

Hilma

3 comments:

Scrappy Jessi said...

good facts to know!
thanks for stopping by.
i will post on friday! i have done this before. but im sure i can come up with hundreds of random facts.
have a great week
oxooxox,
jessi

Courtney Fowler said...

Awww! Thanks for thinking of me! I'll get to this soon!

Cindy ~ My Romantic Home said...

Thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog! I've been married twice too. The first time was a month before I turned 19! Although I have to say ...I've also been divorced twice too~not something I'm proud of!