Saturday, March 29, 2008

Baby Girl Card



I made it down to the craft room today....thank goodness for my persistant daughter who would not give up until we went down stairs to scrapbook lol. I managed to make a few cards and even do a little clean up in there as well. My first card I made for a friend who just had a baby girl. I used Stampin Up "Chocolate Chip" card stock, patterned paper is by American Crafts "Baby Thumbelina and Baby Gretel", the hippo image is by Autumn Leaves "Mindy's Zoo", stamped with SU "Chocolate Chip Ink".
I was going to post another card tonight but realized its already past midnight, think I'll save it for tomorrow now. I'm off to bed.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!
Charlene :o)


1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Hey... thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. Funt to see all the cool stuff you've been making with your CS stuff! Great Blog!